This is the blueprint for the "5 Story Building" of Black power that Dr. Claud Anderson outlines in his revolutionary book, PowerNomics.
1st Floor → Economics: practicing group economics and building our own businesses.
2nd Floor → Politics: using the money to influence politicians to advocate for policies that are in the best interest of Black people.
3rd Floor → Justice: use politicians and economic power to reform laws when it comes to policing, sentencing and fairness in the court of law.
4th Floor → Media: controlling our voice and promoting our businesses and culture to our people.
5th Floor → Education: move away from standardization and focus on the specific talent and needs of our children to hone their skills to provide their talents and contribution to the black community.
Released in 2000, PowerNomics is the action plan in a powerful trilogy. Dr. Claud Anderson analyzes the complex web of racial monopolies and Black America's inappropriate behavior patterns that are leading it into a permanent underclass status in the United States.
Dr. Claud Anderson is an American author, scholar, and political activist that focuses on the empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of the Black community.
- Regular Unisex Fit
- Soft Heavyweight Cotton
- Direct to Garment Print
- Breathable Fabric
- Side-Seamed Sewing
- Premium Eco-Friendly Materials
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Fabric Weight: 5.3 oz/yd²
Size and Fit Information
- S: Length → 27 ¼ inches // Chest → 31 - 34 inches // Sleeve Length → 8 ⅛
- M: Length → 28 ¼ inches // Chest → 35 - 38 inches // Sleeve Length → 8 ½
- L: Length → 29 ⅛ inches // Chest → 39 - 41 inches // Sleeve Length → 8 ⅞
- XL: Length → 29 ⅞ inches // Chest → 42 - 45 inches // Sleeve Length → 8 ⅞
- 2XL: Length → 30 ¾ inches // Chest → 46 - 48 inches // Sleeve Length → 9 ¼
- 3XL: Length → 31 ½ inches // Chest → 49 - 51 inches // Sleeve Length → 9 ⅝
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm)
- Machine Wash Cold
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Iron Directly on Print
Ethical and Sustainable Features
- The fabric of this hoodie is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OCS (Organic Content Standard), and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- The fabric of this hoodie is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan
Exclusive High Quality Apparel. Powered by Black Ass Stories.