Diana Ross graced the cover of Jet Magazine in May of 1978—the first of two covers in one year. She found success in music, television, movies, concerts and Broadway. At the time, Diana Ross recently finished filming The Wiz, the $19 million movie version of the Broadway hit musical.
The Wiz is a 1978 American musical adventure fantasy film directed by Sidney Lumet, starring Diana Ross as Dorothy as she stood along side a heavyweight star-studded cast. Adapted from the 1974 Broadway musical of the same name, the film reimagined the classic 1900 children's novel "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum with an all Black cast, resembling a dream version of New York City.
The film has since become a cult classic among audiences.
- Regular Unisex Fit
- Premium Eco-Friendly Cotton
- Direct to Garment Print
- Soft Brushed Lining
- Drawstring with Metal Eyelets and Stoppers
- Ribbed Cuffs and Hems
- Outside: 100% Organic Cotton
- Inside: 80% Organic Cotton, 20% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric Weight: 8.3oz/yd²
Size and Fit Information
- S: Length → 26 ¾ inches // Chest → 33 - 35 inches
- M: Length → 27 ¼ inches // Chest → 36 - 38 inches
- L: Length → 27 ⅝ inches // Chest → 39 - 41 inches
- XL: Length → 28 inches // Chest → 42 - 44 inches
- 2XL: Length → 28 ¼ inches // Chest → 45 - 47 inches
- 3XL: Length → 28 ¾ inches // Chest → 48 - 50 inches
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm)
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron Directly on Graphic
Ethical and Sustainable Features
- The fabric of this hoodie is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OCS (Organic Content Standard), and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- The fabric of this hoodie is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan
Exclusive High Quality Apparel. Powered by Black Ass Stories.